Thursday, April 30, 2009

WICKED!!! A night to remember..



Wicked was so fun a good way to spend a girls
night out..We of course decided before we went
there that we definetly are eating so we went
to the Texas roadhouse. Nice choice may I say
Kristin I think I am the only one that doesn't work
there but I would go there any day Love the rolls,
salad, and can't complain about the discount either.
Then after we headed up with mom and Jared to the capitol.
The play was so good I wish I could go see it again..
Truly amazing have to say it is one of my favorite
broadway shows next to Phantom of the Opera and
Beauty and the Beast..Can't wait till next girls night out..
What's better to spend it with a night seeing
Matthew Mchonahey Ghost of girlfriends past here we come...

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! My mom gets to go tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved loved loved Wicked! What a fun girls night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! What great in-laws you have. How fun to have Kristen as your sis-in-law...she is so sweet. You'll have to tell her I say hi and that she needs to start a blog...or maybe she has one and just needs to invite me! :) and by the way you look gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete